The 5 body organs your sugar consumption could be damaging.
Everyone understands the risk of weight gain and diabetes. But caving to sugar cravings can also compromise many of our internal organs.
This video teaches:
- The difference between “added” and “free” sugars.
- Which 5 body organs suffer from excess sugar consumption.
- How quickly your immune system can be compromised by a sharp intake of sugar.
When it comes to understanding the negative impact of excess sugar on our bodies, many of us think we already have it figured out:
“Excess sugar can lead to weight gain, and also increases our chances of becoming diabetic.”
While this is true, and is an appropriate cause for concern, this barely scratches the surface of the real damage that sugar can do to our bodies.
In this video our Founder and CEO, Dan Chapman, is joined by Master Herbalist, Stacey Littlefield, to discuss the immense toll excess sugar not only takes on our organs, but our immune system as well.
A natural way to combat sugar cravings.
Sugar cravings can be dangerous, and fighting them isn’t easy.
That’s why our Master Herbalist has formulated the award-winning, all-natural Crave Stop™ to help you manage your sugar cravings and support healthy food choices.
And before you ask: Don’t worry. This is not some diet pill! This revolutionary formula:
- Helps you manage sugar cravings by supporting pancreatic health and supporting the body’s natural defense against stress, a common trigger of sugar cravings!
- Provides the body with chromium, a mineral necessary to support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Uses a blend of 2 wildcrafted brown seaweeds to interrupt sugars and starches before they have a chance to affect the brain and body!
Excess sugar has been a burden on your body for too long. Use Crave Stop™ to close the door on sugars and starches for good.