The Key Ingredient for Healthy Bones Could Be Inside Your Refrigerator…
The average American eats almost 300 of these per year, yet is totally oblivious to its bone strengthening benefits!
This blog reveals:
- The everyday ingredient found in most refrigerators that could hold the key to your bone health.
- Revealing the truth about calcium carbonate… is it bad for you?
- Why whole food ingredients are often more effective than isolated ingredients.
- The all-natural supplement using whole food ingredients that promote bone health and support strong bone tissue.
One of life’s simple joys is a freshly cooked breakfast.
Pouring yourself a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice… whisking Mom’s special pancake batter… cracking two eggs onto the griddle.
Little do you know as you smile and toss those broken eggshells into the garbage, you’ve actually just thrown away a key ingredient in the fight for healthy bones.
Eggs have been lauded for years as fabulous sources of protein and helpful vitamins. Yet many people don’t know about their shell’s potential to support bone health...
Supporting bone health and maintaining bone tissue.
Remember as a kid when Mom would pour you a big glass of milk?
“You want to be strong? Gotta drink your milk!”
Well, as usual, Mom was right.
Milk is full of calcium, which plays a huge role in maintaining the strength and health of your bones.
When supporting bone health, it’s important to identify the best possible source of calcium to provide the nourishment your body needs.
We’ve found it in ESC® eggshell calcium.
A superior source of calcium…
Eggshell calcium is one of nature's purest and most absorbable forms of calcium.
Eggshell calcium comes from chicken eggs, which are comprised of:
- 95% calcite crystals, a polymorph of calcium carbonate (CaCO3).
- 3.5% organic matrix. These are helpful proteins, glycoproteins, and proteoglycans. More on these later...
- The rest is rounded out with plenty of beneficial nutrients for bone health such as: manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, strontium, iron, copper, zinc, boron, and selenium.
The results of this incredible source of calcium speak for themselves.
This 1997 study on the impact of various sources of calcium showed massive improvement not only in calcium bone content, but also in blood plasma calcium levels!
But, if the results are so comprehensive… why are so many people resistant to taking it?
Because of the stigma surrounding calcium carbonate (CaCo3)...
Debunking the myth… is CaCO3 bad for you?
It depends on the source.
The reason many have heard that CaCO3 is unhealthy is because it isn’t just found in eggshells. It can also be mined straight from the earth.
This might not sound risky… but the earth’s crust can be rife with contaminants. If your CaCO3 is taken from the ground and not properly tested, you could be ingesting toxins such as lead and aluminum.
That’s why we offer a purity promise, meticulously screening every single ingredient for microbials, adulterants, heavy metals and so much more.
If you are taking your CaCO3 from our whole food source, ESC(R), you won’t have a problem with purity.
Whole food ingredients are often more effective than isolated ingredients.
For those who don’t know, most supplement companies will separate desired ingredients from their home compounds by using solvents. Their thinking is simple:
“People want the calcium carbonate, but not all the other stuff that comes with it.”
In the case of CaCo3, it is extracted from an excavated rock and then sold on its own.
But results tell us that ingesting an ingredient within a whole food is often much more effective than an isolated ingredient.
For example, studies have shown that CaCo3 in a whole food like eggshells is 64% more bioavailable than isolated CaCo3!
What makes the difference?
The isolated CaCo3 does not have the benefit of the organic matrix that CaCo3 from eggshell does! Think of this collection of helpful proteins, glycoproteins, and proteoglycans as a group of “chaperones.”
They help transport the calcium to the areas of the body that need it the most in an efficient and effective manner!
The all-natural supplement that promotes bone health and supports strong bone tissue.
Once we understood the benefits of eggshell calcium, we had to share it with the world.
Our Master Herbalist, Stacey Littlefield, has developed an all-natural, gluten-free supplement called Bone Health Advanced!
- ESC® Eggshell Calcium provides your bones with the building blocks they need to stay healthy and strong.
- MenaQ7 Vitamin K2, as menaquinone-7, is the most bioavailable, longest-lasting and most bioactive form of vitamin K. It helps draw calcium into your bones and may prevent a decline in bone mineral density!
- Vitamin D, in the form of cholecalciferol, supports calcium absorption in the gut and supports bone health.
- Magnesium rice protein chelate isa highly bioavailable form of magnesium. Sixty percent of the body's magnesium is stored in the bone tissue, where it contributes to healthy bone structure.
* Featured Photo Designed by Freepik