The Two Vitamins Needed to Support Lung Health.
Everyone’s talking about respiratory health, and we want you to be a part of the conversation! Here’s all the natural-ingredients you’ll need to start taking care of your lungs!
This blog reveals:
The all-natural ingredients needed to nourish and support lung health, including:
- The two vitamins most important to your respiratory system
- The electrolyte that allows more air in and out of your lungs
- The adaptogenic mushroom shown to improve bronchitis symptoms
- The incredible botanicals that can help stop your cough, reduce phlegm, increase oxygen in your lungs, and much more!
- A potent, all-natural formula that promotes healthy lungs and easy breathing.
Honestly, who takes the time to think about lung health?
Apart from those suffering from a respiratory illness, the answer is likely: “not many!”
After all, breathing is an involuntary activity. We’ve got it covered!
Well, while our breathing may be an unconscious activity, taking care of our lungs certainly isn’t!
A healthy respiratory system is necessary to live a balanced and healthy life; yet so many of us don’t give it a second thought until it’s too late!
Well, we’re going to get you up to speed!
This blog is about to reveal the key natural ingredients you need to sustain a healthy respiratory system!
Two vitamins needed for respiratory health
The first is vitamin C. It’s the most abundant antioxidant in the airways!
We all know that vitamin C is important for keeping us healthy... But why?
Because vitamin C is an antioxidant. Antioxidants protect our cells from the destructive effects of both foreign threats and free radicals!
The second is vitamin B6.
This vitamin is part of an essential foundation for those who struggle with respiratory health. In fact, there is a direct correlation between a deficiency in vitamin B6 and a person’s likelihood to be struggling with a condition such as asthma.
An electrolyte to help supply oxygen
Our next ingredient is magnesium
Magnesium is an abundant mineral in the human body, and is also a very important electrolyte for maintaining healthy muscle function. What do muscles have to do with your lungs? Let us explain.
A muscle contraction is caused by calcium surrounding your muscle fibers. If there is too much calcium around these fibers, your muscle will continue to hold tension.
Magnesium allows your muscles to relax by proverbially “cutting in front” of the calcium, and thus preventing it from stiffening your muscles.
The same effect can be applied to the bronchial muscles. Magnesium helps to keep them relaxed, and make sure that ample air flows in and out of the lungs. Don’t you want to breathe easy?
Magnesium-rich foods include whole-wheat bread, cashews, and cooked spinach.
Mushrooms can be a divisive topic when it comes to pizza toppings; but when talking about respiratory health, there should be no debate.
Reishi mushrooms should be a key part of your respiratory health regimen!
Reishi mushrooms are an adaptogen. Adaptogens are a classification of herbs that must meet two criteria:
- They help the body adapt to all kinds of stress.
- They must help bring the body back into balance.
Reishi mushrooms are also particularly good at helping to support your body’s overall immune function.
A population study of 2000 participants with bronchitis symptoms found that up to 90% “felt better and reported an improved appetite” after consuming Reishi mushrooms!
A list of botanicals ready to support your lungs
- Malabar Nut Extract. No nuts here! It’s just the name of the plant. This wonderful herb helps open up our airways, allowing us to breathe freely. Traditionally, it has been used for coughs, colds, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Tylophora. This is also very helpful for freeing up our air passages, and increasing the amount of oxygen in our lungs.
- Zhejiang Fritillary. This herb is very important to help fight a nasty cough, and also to reduce the amount of phlegm production in our lungs.
- Mullein Extract. This is used for its ability to be both an expectorant and a demulcent, meaning it helps to clear mucus from the body, and bring relief to mucus-irritated areas.
- Ginger Root Extract. This staple of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic practices has long been revered for its potent anti-inflammatory capabilities.
This incredible combination of herbs and minerals delivers comprehensive respiratory wellness.
- BREATHE EASY Relax constricted bronchial muscles, build optimal breathing capacity, and nurture healthy lung function.
- CLEAR IRRITATING MUCUS Mucus leaves our throat feeling sore and agitated. Help clear your respiratory passages of this nuisance to soothe your throat and sinuses.
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY Help keep your immune system alert to foreign threats that try to sabotage your wellness.
- PROTECT YOUR RESPIRATORY SYSTEM Powerful antioxidants shield your cells from the dangerous effects of free radicals and more!