Top Natural Painkiller | Finding Your Formula for Pain Relief
Picking your perfect pain-relief depends on the kind of pain you’re experiencing. Let’s find the right solution for you!
This article reveals:
- The pain-relieving properties of curcumin
- The difference between turmeric and curcumin
- Master Herbalist explains: Why all curcumin is not created equal
How to identify the right curcumin formula for you
- The formula perfect for fighting physical aches and pains
- The ideal formula for fighting ALL kinds of pain… physical, mental, and emotional.
When it comes to natural pain-relief, curcumin seems to be the supplement that everyone is talking about.
With bountiful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, this plant compound is definitely hard to beat!
But did you know that all forms of curcumin are not created equal? And what’s the difference between curcumin and turmeric?
We answer these questions, and also explain how to identify the right pain-relieving formula for you.
Turmeric and curcumin: what’s the difference?
These terms are often used interchangeably, which can be really confusing when you’re shopping for supplements! So let’s clear this up once and for all:
Turmeric is a flowering plant from the ginger family. The roots of this plant have been used in many different cultural traditions for centuries, including religious, medicinal, and culinary practices!
Turmeric has a distinct, golden-orange color that results from the presence of the plant compound curcumin.
While turmeric has plenty of medicinal benefits of its own, most of the credit falls into the lap of curcumin. This includes the primary pain-relieving perks people seek, such as being an anti-inflammatory and full of antioxidants!
To sum up, turmeric is the plant from which curcumin is taken.
Why all curcumin is not created equal
It’s really tempting to run out and start purchasing supplements that contain a high percentage of curcumin… but hold on!
Our Master Herbalist, Stacey Littlefield implores you to recognize this important detail: curcumin varies greatly in both strength and effectiveness.
“It is extremely important to pay attention to the types and quality of curcuminoids in the product, as these will greatly affect its impact and benefits.
One of the most important considerations in evaluating the effectiveness of curcuminoids is bioavailability.
A subcategory of absorption, bioavailability defines the quantity of a substance that effectively reaches the target cells.
Bioavailability can be adversely effected by poor absorption, rapid metabolism and rapid elimination.”
Stacey’s often preaches the benefits of Curcumin C3 Complex, but again, asks us not to assume that the benefits of this form applies to others.
“In assessing clinical studies of curcumin, it’s critical to be aware of the curcumin’s composition, method of use and methods of extract.
Results obtained in extensive studies of Curcumin C3 Complex, for example, cannot be assumed to apply to other forms of curcumin.”
Identifying the right curcumin formula for you
Identifying the right formula for you depends primarily on your answer to this question.
Is the pain you are experiencing physical, or are there also components of stress, emotional burden, and mental fatigue?
For purely physical pain
We mentioned that Stacey loves Curcumin C3 Complex, and that’s why she’s helping you fight your physical pain with Curcumin C3 Reduct®.
“Curcumin C3 Reduct® is a color-free extract with greater solubility and pH stability. It isolates the major metabolite tetrahydrocurcumin (THC), removing the curcuminoids that create turmeric’s yellow color and creating greater dosage efficiency.”
Here’s what you can expect from this incredible formula:
- FIGHT ACHES AND PAINS Thanks to the antioxidants and anti-inflammatory effects of this incredible ingredient, you can start to resist the physical pain that plagues you.
- HELP DETOXIFY YOUR BODY This incredible extract has the ability to provide powerful support to your liver, the organ responsible for much of our detoxification!
- EASE YOUR STOMACH The anti-inflammatory capabilities of this product go a long way toward settling digestive issues and protecting upset stomachs!
Don’t let pain stop you from living the life you want. Fight back with Curcumin C3 Reduct® today!
Pain that’s more than physical
The problem with far too many pain-relief supplements is that they view pain only as it relates to inflammation.
Thanks to our whole-body approach, we understand that there is a lot going on throughout both your body and your brain when experiencing pain.
That’s why we formulated Curcumin T4™, our all-natural solution to fighting every single component of your pain, whether it’s physical, circulatory, mental or emotional!
- EASE ACHES AND PAINS We’re using the world’s oldest and most studied turmeric extract, Curcumin C3 Complex(R), to provide the anti-inflammatory capabilities your physical pain needs.
- RESIST NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF STRESS Stress amplifies the pain we experience. We include adaptogenic herbs to help moderate our cortisol levels, thus promoting a healthy stress response!
- FIGHT CHRONIC PAIN Phellodendron and Cang Zhu Atractylodes help fight your chronic pain issues by reinvigorating stagnated blood flow and qi energy!
- LIFT YOUR EMOTIONAL BURDEN Corydalis delivers emotional support by helping to calm the brain when your emotions start to become too intense.
Relieve your body, mind, and spirit with Curcumin T4™
*Featured Photo by FOODISM360 on Unsplash